Welcome to Our Family
We would be honored if you joined us for one of our services. However, we know visiting a Church for the first time can be intimidating so here are a few things you can expect.
- Our Sunday service begins at 9:00 AM. We have plenty of shaded parking. Our facility is handicapped accessible.
- You’re invited to arrive a little earlier to meet a few folks over coffee, pastries and fruit. (Suspended until further notice due to Covid-19)
- When it comes to attire we are a “come as you are” church. Our people dress anywhere from casual (jeans, athletic shoes) to business casual (slacks, polo’s, skirts…etc).
- Our style of music includes Contemporary Praise & Worship, Gospel and Hymns. The content of the messages comes directly from God’s word, the Bible.
- Children will be sitting with their parent(s) in the service until COVID-19 restrictions are relaxed. Coloring packets will be provided to younger children.
- Our service lasts for 90 minutes, ending at 10:30am.
- After service there’s always a group of us that go to an area restaurant for a fellowship meal and we’d love to treat you (and your family) if you have the time. That’s actually a perfect time to get to know our Pastor and his wife, our people, and learn more about our Church.